How to create a Landing Page? In marketing, most focus heavily on campaigns and customer engagement, which is understandable. Equally important is when a person clicks on a link. If your bounce rates and conversions aren't very high, then it's time to re-evaluate the landing page creation process. Being a web design and digital marketing firm, we wanted to share with you Top 7 Tips for a Landing Page That Leads to More Conversions.
Regardless of the industry or the size of your business, these are best practices that should be used for both greater engagement and conversions.
7 Tips for a Landing Page That Leads to More Conversions
- Use a simple design- One of the biggest mistakes that can happen when it comes to a web page is any kind of confusing design. A strange layout, difficult navigation, or hidden CTA (Call-to-Action) buttons will cost you conversions, and many people will leave your site. The design should fit perfectly with a landing page to accomplish its goal and lead people to that goal. Too many distractions, menus, announcements, or similar items are simply in the way of your goal.
- Landing page must be responsive mobile - If your site is not already mobile, then you need to secure at least your landing pages. A landing page must be compatible with any device or screen size if you want to maximize conversions. With people using mobile devices for much of their Internet browsing, it's a good bet that a decent amount of traffic will come from mobile users. Make sure you don't alienate anyone because of the difficulty of browsing a non-mobile friendly site on the small screen of a phone.
- Make sure the goals landing page and campaign goals are the same - a good landing page has a specific purpose. The design, content and descriptions will help to achieve this goal. Campaigns also have targets that are used to drive traffic to your site. Both goals need to be aligned if you want to convert at the maximum rate. If people land on the page waiting for one thing, but then get another, the chances of not taking action increase greatly.
- Include social evidence - Proof Social media is one of the most powerful ways to build trust with potential customers. Forums, my Google Company, product reviews, service reviews, and testimonials can be used to reinforce your message on a landing page. Just make sure they can relate to the purpose of the page. The placement should be at the bottom of the page, as these are a minor element.
- Maximize upload speed - Upload time is essential for landing pages. At this point, the bait is on the hook and the fish is on the fishing rod. If the site doesn't load fast enough, that fish will swim. Regularly review both the rejection rate and the landing page load speed. You will often find higher rejection rates on slower loading pages. Of course, upload speed is important for SEO and customer satisfaction, which is why regular site checks are recommended for all pages.
- Allow time for testing - Always test. Always test your call to action (CTA). The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. Why put all your marketing efforts into bringing people to your site just to give them a weak handshake with a poor sales pitch? Instead, test your landing pages to find the ones that resonate best with your target audience to maximize conversions.
- Update your landing pages regularly - The site should always look and feel up to date. People will not bother to connect with a site that is old-fashioned in any way. Keeping content fresh or updating images and colors will be visible to everyone as the site is updated.
You don't want your marketing strategies to fail. Even the best-designed campaigns can't bear fruit if their landing pages don't do their job and encourage potential customers to convert. That's why you need to make sure that your site uses the best 7 tips for a landing page that brings you more conversions.
That's why the Crowds team is at your disposal. for Business Shop and Enterprise subscriptions, Cartflows module with the possibility to download landing page templates, checkout (personalized payment page for the product), Upsell and Downsell pages and Thank You! The module has its own monitoring system.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Better together. Stronger together!